Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pondering Injera

So Mulu wants Injera and it seems to cost about $80+ when we go out for it and bring some home. Time for mama to figure out how to make this mystery bread.

I found great instructions at http://burakaeyae.blogspot.com/2007/02/step-by-step-injera-instructions-real.html

Copying and pasting them to Word and off to hunt for teff and berbere seasoning (for the meats that go on the injera)

There are also videos on how-to make injera for any other ferenjis. :)

1 comment:

  1. I saw a video on YouTube about making injera, but it looked like such a long-drawn out process,I just wouldn't have the patience, you may want to find East Indian Grocery Store that carry injera already made, I know I've seen it at the Indian store here, good luck.

    ReplyDelete