Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bead up the nose

The girls received beading sets for their birthdays so they had made necklaces and bracelets. They made one for Adah and hers broke, no surprise. For some odd reason she thought her right nostril would look extra special with a pretty pink bead up it. James brought her to me and said, "I think Adah has a bead up her nose." Oh great. She sneezed and nothing. I put a whole container of pepper under her nose and nothing. I took her to the dr. and walah! A pretty pink bead was up her nose. Silly girl. None of my seven boys or one girl EVER put a bead or anything else up their nose. She takes after her father, he stuck a sunflower seed up his when he was little.

1 comment:

  1. bead-up-the-nose-doctor-visit. Yep. We've done that one.

    ReplyDelete