Thursday, February 23, 2012

What's for dinner?

During the last few weeks I bought some Smoked Summer Sausage and Sweet Italian Sausage. I googled recipes for both and found two winners right out the gate. Last night we had Dirty Rice and tonight we had Baked Ziti. Both were doubled for my large family of eleven. My oldest son's family of four (he has a German exchange student until June) stopped by and enjoyed some Baked Ziti as well. It was a hit with everyone!

 With the Dirty Rice we had salad which went well.  To go with the Baked Ziti I fried zuchinni in olive oil and seasoned with seasoning salt and garlic powder and rounded out the meal with fresh Italian bread from Fresh & Easy. Pretty yummy stuff! VERY kid friendly!!  Enjoy!!

Dirty Rice         Baked Ziti with Sweet Italian Sausage

No comments:

Post a Comment