Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Updating and Adding my Book Lists

Front Cover  Front Cover  

I love books. I love collecting books and often have way too many books for my house. I've collected books throughout the different seasons of my life. As I go through my bookshelves I will add and update my booklists on the right side margin. I broke up my adoption reading list to Adoption and Ethiopia and Hair care. I've added Christian Living, African, and Family Life. I hope you enjoy some of the books I've been able to find.

Where do I find my books? Ebay! Sometimes I go on and just type in Ethiopia and narrow it down to children's books and see what I come up with. Other times I've found a lot of good resources from other adoptive families. Some of the hair care books I've received as gifts or from Paperback Swap. Some of my non-adoption related books I'll find at homeschool used curriculum sales. You might find some at the thrift store or library store if your library has one. Amazon is a great place to look too.

No comments:

Post a Comment