Tuesday, November 6, 2012

New coupon site!

I found a new coupon site that is going to save me a lot of time. Fabulessly Frugal has a list of the coupon inserts in MY paper! I live in the San Diego area and have found that the coupon lists I've been able to find are pretty generic and the coupons may not be in my inserts. The coupon may be somewhere in the country so it's added in the list. I googled the info I was looking for and came up with Fabulessly Frugal. I LOVE IT!
It not only has the coupons in my inserts, but they also have the value listed and the expiration dates. Wowza!!!

I had been using the binder method, and I still have my binder, but the hours and hours of cutting were way too labor intensive for this busy mama. I started filing my inserts by date in a file box. Then I felt lost because I didn't know what coupon was where so I've been winging it for the last month or so, until now. I now have my list in front of my insert so I know if I have a coupon for a sale.

I do use Grocery Smarts but it's not very reliable and relies on a lot of internet printable coupons. I love the internet printables, but I needed something to tell me what I already have. Fabulessly Frugal is the ticket.

By the way Food 4 Less has Green Giant vegies on sale for .38 a can and Campbell's Cream of Chicken or Mushroom or Chicken soup for .48. I've been there twice in the last two days and have bought at least 150 different things that are on their mega-sale. I went back today and got the BIG soups which were .25 after the coupons. I split these between my younger girls and they can take them to school for a hot lunch.

I have found that I need to coupon and follow sales to be able to afford to feed my family. If you have any great websites I'd love to visit them. Leave me a comment.
I also like The Krazy Coupon Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment