Sunday, March 16, 2014

Legoland!

We went to LEGOLAND with our homeschool group this past week. It's the only way we can afford to go to such places.
 
We were able to take five of our girls, our daughter-in-law Arianne, and two grandsons. We had so much fun together. I enjoyed holding Stephen while his mom went on rides with Scott or the girls. I went on one ride, the little rollercoaster and thought I would die. I have no idea why since I love rollercoasters.
 
This is Addis. Aren't those Lego alligators something else?
 
                                                                       Abi and Amy
             
                                                                     Adah and Addis

                                                               Anna, Scott and me

                                    Steve made the two oldest go down the slide together.

                                                       Our granddaughter Makenna
 
 
                  On our way out. Thank you LEGOLAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment