Thursday, January 31, 2008

Two Right Feet, Two Left Feet

So the other day I mentioned how I could only find the left shoes for two pair of shoes. I have two pairs of the same shoe and theoretically I was keeping one in the car and one in the house. I kept one in the car incase I needed a pair of walking shoes, but I guess my theory didn't work.

Last night at Awana Sarah tells me how when she got up to the snow she had two right shoes. Now I understand where my right shoes were! Sarah went into my closet, took out two shoes thinking they were a matching pair, I mean who has two pairs of the same shoes?

She thinks maybe she should try them on and decides not to because she knows that we wear the same size. She gets up to the snow and figures out she has two right shoes. She is thinking, "Why does my mom have two right shoes?" Now these shoes are not new nor do they look new. She thought that I had been wearing two right shoes around, I guess.

She ended up wearing both right feet so she could play in the snow. Steve goes into a hysterical laugh just thinking about how dorky the women in his family are.

1 comment: