Thursday, June 19, 2008

Washing Windows and Having Fun

Yesterday I washed the windows throughout the house, inside and out. I climb out the windows and onto the roof. My boys all want to "help" mom who can't possibly know what she is doing and besides it is dangerous to be on the roof. Yeah, okay, but who's going to clean the windows?

The kids washed the van while I cleaned. Joel and John washed screens for me. There is a technique for cleaning windows that is very easy. You need some basic supplies and you're good to go. Google Don Aslett and you'll have a great resource. I think Home Depot now sells Etore supplies. (I think that's how you spell the name-I'm too tired to get up and look.)

Anyways as I worked my way around the house there was apparently much fun to be had on the side I wasn't working on. This is what I found.

My goofy kids-Who knew water and a patio could be so much fun?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the pictures and the window cleaning tips, I'll be sure to check it out.

    ReplyDelete