Friday, November 21, 2008

8 Things

I've been tagged by Marcia at antkint.

8 TV shows I watch:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. Dog, The Bounty Hunter (I LOVE Beth!)
3. John & Kate Plus 8
4. Little People, Big World
5. Lost
6. American Idol
7. Seinfeld
8. Waltons

8 of My Favorite Restaurants:
1. Black Angus
2. La Pinata
3. P.F. Changs
4. Olive Garden
5. Marechiaro's
6. In & Out
7. Boll Weevil
8. Cheesecake Factory

8 Things that happened Yesterday
1. I went to Class Day.
2. We finished reading Charlotte's Web in our first class.
3. Went out to dinner with Steve.
4. I sewed.
5. I returned phone calls.
6. I snuggled with my kids.
7. I talked with other homeschooling moms.
8. Changed poopy diapers. Yuck

8 Things I am looking forward to
1. My children not fighting.
2. My young children getting a little older.
3. Heaven
4. Summer-school's out
5. No more bottles.
6. No more poopy diapers.
7. The day Abi can fix her own hair.
8. My house being clean for one day by the cleaning fairy. :)

8 things on my wishlist:
1. Anna to potty train.
2. Adah to potty train.
3. My boys to stop fighting and antagonizing people.
4. Food for all children.
5. Healthy parents for all children.
6. Literacy for all.
7. Throw bottles away.
8. chocolate

8 Things I love:
1. Jesus
2. Steve
3. my children
4. friends
5. creation
6. food
7. my bed & pillows
8. extended family

8 things I can't stand:
1. Incompetent people
2. Bickering
3. People who are always late
4. Poopy diapers
5. Disorganization by others
6. Disrectful kids
7. People who think they're something
8. Opulence (it makes me think where the money could REALLY be used-um-hungry kids)

8 People I am tagging:
1. Rachel
2. Caren
3. Dawn
4. Stephanie
5. Tanya
6. Kelli
7. Ruth
8.

2 comments: