Saturday, November 15, 2008

Joe

Last night Joe went to a freshman football game to watch his friend play. Just after I dropped him off and he was walking in the coach, who is also a police officer, looked at Joe and said, "You're not serious, are you? Why are you wearing that shirt?" Joe looks down at his shirt and asks, "What's wrong with my shirt?" Coach/policeman-"You're serious? You don't know what that means? What school do you go to?" Joe replies, "I'm homeschooled." Picture this coach/cop now, "Ai yi yi" he says. "You really don't know what it means?" He told Joe it had was a symbol for pot and that if he wanted to see the game he needed to turn his shirt inside out. So he did.



When we picked him up later he still the shirt on inside out and we asked him to show us the symbol. "Ummmm........it looks like a cherry to me," I say. You gotta be kiddin' this is what they made you turn your shirt inside out for? Wow!



So today at a soccer game I talk to a fellow parent who is also a highway patrol man (with my son :0 ) ) and he didn't know what I was talking about. Then Joe came over and gave us all the missing clue. Apparently down the side in small letters on his shirt are the words, Seedless. That is a brand of clothing that glorifies pot use. So he threw away his shirt last night since he doesn't need to find anymore trouble with it. This is a picture of a shirt that was like it, but not exactly his shirt.

Oh. Where did he get his shirt? Someone gave it to him not knowing what it was, it was given to him and he didn't want it.

Looking at this would you think anything of it?

1 comment:

  1. No, I wouldn't suspect anything based on those shirts. How odd.

    ReplyDelete