Tuesday, July 9, 2013

School Awards

June 17 was the Awards ceremony for the girls' school. I can't find the awards right now to tell you exactly what they won, but I can give a general idea. I quit taking pictures because the girls were facing to the side and not facing me.
 
Adah received an award for "Best Effort."
 
Addis received an award for P.E.
 
                                            Abi receiving her award.

 and surprise, surprise I won the Principal's Award for volunteering throughout the year. You can tell how amused the teacher's are behind me. :-) I felt bad for Meskerem before I received the award because she was the only one of the five girls that did not receive recognition for anything, and then to have me win one, well, that was over the top. I wished she would have received something instead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment