Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Pictures, Pictures, and more Pictures!

Arianne (Jake's fiance) and Anna
Jake & his friend Chris
Miranda & Arianne
Adah
Jared
Ethiopian Coca-Cola at the Hilton
My sister-in-law Debbie.
My sister-in-law Betty and my niece Marisa
John and his cousin, my niece Kailie
Marisa & her daughter Kailie
Papa, Adah & Anna watching Monday night football. Mom, Anna & Adah
Mom & Adah
Grandma, Adah and Anna
Miranda and Adah at the KMP picnic
James and Adah this afternoon Every homeschooling mom's dream-Four of her students working on a state of California puzzle just because they want to.
My puzzle that I bought at a homeschooling swap meet. What better way to learn the counties of California?
Papa and Adah-she has finally warmed up to him.
Anna and Miranda




2 comments:

  1. Vikki, you are more beautiful than ever!!! The picture of you and the girls is amazing. I wish so much I could be there to meet them and you could meet our babies. I miss you terribly.


    by the way......tell Steve 'congratulations' on Sunday's football win. NOT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful pictures :). Thanks for sharing these. Your family looks very happy.

    ReplyDelete