Saturday, April 6, 2013

Confessions of a Homeschooler

I came across Confessions of a Homeschooler website a few months ago. I love her curriculum! What caught my eye the first few visits are her USA and World Geography lessons. You can find them here. USA and World Geography  I'm going to use one or the other next year with my girls.

She also has Preschool and K4 curriculum available. Since I have my three year old granddaughter throughout the week here and there I though she might enjoy the Preschool lessons. She'll do school like the big girls and start learning her letters and other big girl stuff.

She also has lessons for Art, Science, Composers, Literature and more. Go check out Erica at Confessions of a Homeschooler.com if you haven't already met her. She has wonderful ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment