Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happy Birthday, Little Miss

We decided on a Dance Party for Amy's party. She loved it!
 
Learning the cha-cha
                                                                Gangam style!


 
   I told my husband this is my alter ego. He just looked at me with one eyebrow raised.

 
                           Me doing some weird thing. You can see the start of my gray hair.
                                                           Fun girl, Abi
                                                                Love her smile.........
                                                                       Gifts!!!


                                           Arianne led all the dances. She was a lifesaver!
                                                                    Addis & Joe
                                                               Look what I got, Mom!

                                        Happy Birthday, girl. You're one in a million.

No comments:

Post a Comment