Friday, February 12, 2010

Life as usual

Nothing interesting going on here, just busy as usual. Joe is doing well at River Valley High and on their soccer team. Addis is going to 6th grade camp in March and met some new friends at her camp social Saturday. I'm back in as Early Childhood Director and Junior Active Missionary (JAM) church hour teacher. I'm switching SS classes and will teach the 4 & 5 year old class. Made reservations to fly to Nathan & Sarah's in a few months. We have our Awana games on Saturday for the four middle kids.
Soccer is over for everyone but Joe. yeah! Planning our camping season...Yosemite, KQ Ranch, and the beach here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I am also a CWA client, and would love to talk with you. My email is thecargiles@hotmail.com. I could really use some help/advice.

    Thank you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete