Friday, December 10, 2010

Our Wrist Band Fundraiser

Our Home School wristbands-Heritage Christian School~~~Living a Vision
Our wristbands are in hand and they are ready for sale. We currently have five designs with a sixth on its way.  All funds will go towards paying off the wristbands and our adoption. There are some imperfections on the wristbands. I will try and send you the best that I have at the time.

Prices: $1.00 each
           
Shipping up 30 bracelets $2.00- First Class Mail total
                     30-60           $3.50-First class Mail
                    $5.00-Priority Mail

For payment you can go to the Paypal button on the right of the blog. Tell me what you want and your address. If you live in the San Diego area I can hand deliver. You're also welcome to send me a check. Shoot me an email at vikkigrieshaber@hughes.net if you have any questions. Thanks!


Every Child Deserves a Family-Front Color swirl  will vary on each bracelet

Every Child Deserves a Family  (back)

Selected Not Expected designed by Sheri. This phrase was on her adoption announcement when she joined her family many, many years ago.
Selected Not Expected front-Comes in Adult or children's size
Selected Not Expected Back

Faith Hope Love designed by Joe my 15 year old son-Front and back are the same.

The color segment varies on each of the Ethiopia bracelets.
I Love Ethiopia front (Adult size)
   
I Love Ethiopia (back)


Jesus Christ is Lord-Front (Adult size) Glow in the Dark

Jesus Christ is Lord back-Designed by James my 13 year old son

No comments:

Post a Comment