Tuesday, February 1, 2011

$1000 in the last two days!

God is providing for our adoption in His timing! Yesterday we received a donation of $500 and today my Lamplighter books that I had previously listed on here to sell and not one response, so I took them to ebay and they all sold for $580!!! Granted I just paid $69 in ebay fees and whatever the Paypal fees are, but hey, that probably figures out to be about $475-500 that we didn't have yesterday! Go God!!!!

I have some more items to sell when I get the chance. If any one has anything they're willing to part with that we could sell we could use it! Also Mapleview Baptist is having a rummage sale this weekend. Anything that you want to get rid of they could also use. The money helps the kids go to camp and different youth activities. It helps us out financially. If they work a rummage sale, they make a portion of what was sold and it goes into their account. :-) Win-win situation!!!

1 comment: