Saturday, April 7, 2012

Care Package!

Even though we haven't been able to bring our little one home from Ethiopia yet we do send her a care package every now and then. This is what a traveling family took over for us. We received a really cute picture of her with the sunglasses on. Under the bunny ears is a little PINK car. I totally HAD to buy that when I saw it. 

Through the years we've sent over many care packages. From our first two adoptions of babies in 2007 to our adoption of older sisters in 2008 to now. I know they enjoy receiving things even though they're not quite sure what to do with it!

I've always used a gallon sized zip-lock bag and I STUFF it as full as I can with little things I think that aged child might enjoy. In this care package because she is preschool age I sent the glasses, some board books, a necklace, bracelets, bunny ears, a car, a dress, socks, and some chapstick. It's always fun to get a picture of them opening their gifts. Enjoy little one!



No comments:

Post a Comment