Thursday, November 1, 2012

Survived the Fall Festival

Well I survived! While I went to Bible Study Fellowship James very graciously pumped up balloons, strung mini donuts onto ribbon, and tried to dodge the Bible study women. One lady poked her head in where he was and caught him eating a piece of candy. That's pretty funny to me.

As soon as BSF ended we got to work right away pulling things out like tables, easy-ups, chairs, toys, games, etc....

It was very HARD physical work but many hands made the work fun. Knowing that it was all for the kids made it worthwhile. We had a lot of families from the community bring their little ones.

Steve bought me a new camera so I could take pictures, but now I need to figure out how to get them from the camera to the computer. I'll post pictures when I can.

My grandson Scott and Isaiah were Yodas and Makenna was a princess. We didn't get to see Isaiah but I did get to see the other two. If you could have seen Scott walking around with his Yoda stick in his costume you would have died from a cuteness attack!

Will I do the Fall Festival again next year? Probably not. The only reason I could this year is that the kids are in school. Since I'm planning on homeschooling the younger girls again that would keep me busy, although I was told I could just give them the week off.

I can't say enough on how well it all came together and how much fun it was working with everyone. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment