Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Campers

Well we picked up two campers on Friday. Joe was so dirty and had a beanie on that when I saw him I didn't even recognize him! They both had a super time and John sang camp songs to me and Steve all night and the next day.

Here's a picture of the boys with their counselors:

Jared, John, Dynamite, Rico and Joe


Rico, Joe, White Fang (notice how tired my son looks)

Friday and Saturday found me doing laundry so Jesse, Sarah and Joe would have clean clothes when they left for camp on Sunday morning. They took off bright and early to go to Hume Lake for the week. Our big 15 passenger van went with them to carry bodies. Before they left Sarah was staking out her spot in the van, right under an air conditioning vent.

We got a call that they made it safe and sound Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment