Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas pics

No words needed.
Rockin' out
Addis opening her first Christmas present Joel with his new air hockey table
Sarah playing with him in her new top
Adah rockin' out Me & Sarah playing Guitar Hero-I scored 91% while singing Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi, thank you very much. Never mind that it was on easy. Sarah
Steve playing the Wii
Abi and her new doo
Abi opening her first present on Christmas. Never mind the hair.Anna Mihret and Sarah on Christmas Eve
Addis, Adah & Anna on Christmas Eve
Steve and our niece Ashley
Steve's mom and our nephew Josh
My kids and Simon-I tell him he's my son from another mother :)
Jake being Jake
Here we were getting ready. See Jesse's pose? Some are just born ready.
Our Christmas picture. Thanks Rachel!


2 comments:

  1. where did you get that wig?? I am glad one of the pics I took turned out good.

    ReplyDelete