Friday, March 29, 2013

Art Show

The woman's club where we live had an art show. The local schools submitted art projects from their students. My girls didn't win anything, but they had fun visiting the show to see their art projects. Adah was in the local paper. A reporter happened to be at the show when dad and Adah went to get an early peek. Unfortunately it was closed, but a reporter was coming out of the building. She wanted to interview Adah and get her spin on event. I was mortified when I found out that her picture had been taken that night and would be in a newspaper. Her hair was a mess! She had been at school all week, it was Friday night and we had been at a soccer game. All that plus me as a mom equaled what is called-"White mom hair." I will try and scan the article when I get to my other computer. Until then enjoy these little gems.



No comments:

Post a Comment