Thursday, June 27, 2013

June, June, June

June has turned out to be so far my busiest month. I haven't danced through it gracefully at times, in fact I can usually be found doing that funky dance that Elaine Benes did on Seinfeld. But July is just around the corner.

We've had school finals and MAP testing, two school pool parties, two used curriculum sales where I shopped not sold, a dermatology appt., eleven dentist appts., Awana Awards, my oldest son's 30th birthday and his party, I had two haircuts in one day, helped on a field trip, helped at the Wacky Olympics at school, my high school senior went to his senior prom, threw a graduation party at the bay for Joe and his friend, our third son and his wife are here visiting, went to two school award ceremonies, high school graduation, my two middle school boys went to Mexico on a short-term mission trip, I've worked in the preschool and nursery at church, helped out at the Ethiopian church on two Sundays in the 1st-2nd grade rooms, VBS for a week, and we're hosting a combined co-ed baby shower for two of my sons and their wives. WHEW! Are you tired yet? I'm losing my noodle.

                                                       Joe ready for prom.




I found this chart online and reconfigured it. At the Ethiopian church the kids were told to have the names of   
Jacob's wives, their handmaidens, and his sons memorized. I found this and found it helpful for myself.


Joe receiving a scholarship from the PTSA.


Dad with Abi Mulu and Addis

The birthday boy
                                                         Arianne & Scotty
                                      Distressed Makenna because she has sand on her hands.
                                                         Smiley face Elizabeth
                                                     Miranda & Makenna
                                                 Sarah & Elizabeth
                                                    Meskie
                                                               Anna
                                                         A boy and his stick

more pics tomorrow......



No comments:

Post a Comment