Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My look, it is a changin'

Over the course of the last year and a half since I've had Bell's Palsy the way I look has changed. It changed dramatically with the onset of the Bell's, the droopy mouth, the funky eye, the crooked smile. My face is slowly going back to normal, but it's still not the same.

The other thing that is changing is my hair. I've had to color it every two weeks to keep it brown. Every.two.weeks. That is not only money slipping away but time spent in the salon getting it done. Since I'm now in my fifties I've decided that I'm going to let my natural color come in. For me I've come to the same thought pattern when I gave up birth control over twenty plus years ago. God knows the best hair color for me at this time in my life. Why in the world do I think I know what it should be more than what He has ordained it to be? Thus, I have entered that transitional time of letting the gray come in and taking the color out.

These are some pictures of me since January of this year. Not only am I going from dark to light I went from long to short. I'm getting used to the short hair, but can't wait until it's long and silvericious.





No comments:

Post a Comment