Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jenny came to visit!

I received an email last week from Jenny Becker Taylor. Jenny and I go way back when she was a teenager at Mapleview. Back in 1993 or so I was the matron-of-honor in her wedding in Colorado. Sarah and I flew there when Sarah was two. Sarah cried the whole time during the ceremony. She had fallen asleep while we were all getting dressed and not having anyone to take care of her and since she was in different area of the church I picked her up and brought her with me. Well........she CRIED the WHOLE time and it was quite awkward. On one hand, I was Jenny's attendant and on the other hand I needed to take care of my daughter and tried to do it on stage in front of people. Just another example of my Murphy's Law life.

Anyways, Jenny was in town for a soccer tournament for her son and blessed us with a visit. I'll have to post a picture later since I need to leave and go to piano lessons. We had a great time catching up. She is such a hoot. She allowed Addis to cornrow her hair and was in immense pain the whole time. Think super tenderheaded and you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment