Thursday, December 4, 2008

One more thing-a Christmas challenge

Steve and I have decided to forgo giving gifts to one another this year. We are sending the money that we would spend on one another to Kingdom Vision International to sponsor a child or to use however they need it most. We know the Ethiopian director personally. He helped me at the American Embassy when I went with Adah and Anna. We also met with him when we picked up Addis & Abi and brought him donations for the orphanage.

Steve & I are in want for not one thing. I challenge those of you who read my blog to sponsor a child in an orphanage or do something for someone who is less off than you are. I'm not talking toys, either, I'm talking food, clothing, shelter. Basic necessities for life. You can do it! Go out of your comfort zone and make a difference.

You can find the Kingdom Vision International link on the side bar under Adoption links.

No comments:

Post a Comment