Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Christmas Projects-Rag Quilts

Arianne with her quilt.
I made ten of these. Two for my nieces in Florida, two for my San Diego nieces, one for my mom, one for Grandma Val, one for Joni, two for my daughters-in-law, and one for my niece in Oregon.

This one was for my mom. The fabric was titled The Twelve Days of Christmas.

Front:

Back
Miranda's (back)
Miranda's (front)
I think this one was my favorite. I LOVE the colors.
Kylie's (she's 13) back --there was a smudge on the lens. so sorry!
front
Sierra's (she's 17) Front
back Ashley's (she's 22) front
front close-up
Joni-my sister-in-law. She has a safari room so I thought this was fitting. She thought I bought it in Ethiopia. :-/ I had to tell her I MADE it for her. Silly goose.
Alyssa's-she's 15

I need to find the other two on a CD and will post those later. Hope you enjoyed looking at them. I couldn't have made them without the loads of help from my family. Thank you family. :)


3 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful! I was gifted a rag quilt this Christmas from my good friend and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THESE! Can you send me some directions?

    ReplyDelete