Thursday, January 14, 2010

Joe & River Valley High

Joe has spread out from under my wings and now attends River Valley High Charter School. He attends two days a week and takes Algebra 1, English, World Geography and Earth Science. He loves it. I love it. There is after school tutoring four days a week in any of the four subjects if he should need it or he can go to soccer practice. I love that he is accountable to someone else. I love that someone else explains things to him.

He is on the soccer team and got a hat trick (three goals in a game) against Julian High School last week. It was the first time his team had won in two years. I could not belive how nice the boys on his team that rode in our van were. Very polite, positive, and outgoing. Very refreshing to see in our young men.

No comments:

Post a Comment