Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nothing exciting

Nothing exciting going on here. Just thought I would check in and say "hi" and hope you're enjoying your summer.

I've decided to not do anymore school during the summer. I need a break from the teacher role and need to be mom for the next month and a half.

I've joined Weight Watchers so think of me as you're enjoying ice cream treats. Actually, WW has some pretty good ice cream treats out so I won't be too deprived.

The kids enjoyed their week at Hume Lake. They all came home in one piece. Apparently Joe turns out to be quite the Romeo. He's at "that" age when girls are noticing and well.....he's tall and handsome, but girls? Neither one of us are ready for that! He's only twelve. Never mind that he shaves and he's taller than I am and I'm 5'6". He'll turn thirteen next month.

We now have eleven of our children in our house. Sometimes they're all on my last nerve and other times it's complete bliss. (like between 10pm-6am) just kidding! Seems the queen bee is ending up doing a lot of the work because the worker bees are off galavanting for the summer. The mess is still here, but no one to clean it all up. Oh well! This too shall pass.

Waiting for a chance to take the boys to see the new movie that's out, the Center of the Earth one. It looked good to me and awful to Steve so I'll take them and we'll enjoy our selves. :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're having a great summer the pictures tell as well.

    Peace & Love

    Paula

    ReplyDelete