Monday, July 21, 2008

Sick, Sick and more sick

Seems that some of us are sick at my house. I had vertigo really bad on Friday. I threw up four-five times from the motion sickness. I'm not one that ever gets sick on rides, but my head was a spinnin'! Sarah had to call Steve home from bible study for me because I wasn't quite sure what was going on.

I think it started with my head cold that I have which is really a sore throat and very swollen glands. My neck hurts so bad to the touch I can hardly turn it. I've been on Tylenol/Advil for days. I've also lost my voice much to Steve's dismay. HAHAHA!!!!

Most of the kids have had the sickies and I'm not liking Adah's cough. Hopefully she doesn't get croupy or asthma symptoms.

We sold books at a used curriculum sale on Sat. morning. Then we went to a wedding that afternoon and had a great time. It was fun reconnecting with old friends and acquaintances.

Sunday was a full day with church, VBS meeting and a birthday party. Today we woke up bright and early to take Jesse & Sarah to have their wisdom teeth taken out. They're resting now with ice packs, pain meds, and gauze. Sarah wasn't doing too well a little while ago. She looked very pale as though she were going down fast. We got her to the couch with the fan pointed at her and she perked up a little. Jake thinks she's not drinking enough with the Vicodin she's taking. Probably. He got her some water to help her out.

I'm ready to call it a night. My neck is sore, I'm tired, and I think it might be a long night with my patients.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear some of you are sick, your last blog you were having such a great summer ,I know when you all are better your great summer will continue. We had an unfortunate thing happen someone gained access to our checking account from Lima Peru an withdrew $500.00 I wish I had answered the toll free calls wich I later found out was the Bank calling to verify the withdrawal, I didn't answer thinking it was those annoying telemarketers. Now things are all screwed up until the investigation is complete, we have to draw out cash, (cant write checks or use debit card) we will be reimbursed because we are insured with the FDIC.Thank God!!!

    The bank manager gave us a tip always turn off your computer when not using it!!!Otherwise you leave yourself open to hackers.

    Take care keep me in your prayers, You are always in mine.
    Peace & Love

    ReplyDelete