Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've been tagged



Kara at Journey To Three tagged me: http://journeytonumberthree.blogspot.com/

Weird Thoughts or Facts:

1. I moved in with Steve my husband when I was only fifteen.

2. We were both invited by different people who didn't even know each other to the same church. They realized our need for a Savior.

3. I've been a Christian for twenty-seven years.

4. Steve and I answered an altar call together.

5. Steve and I were baptized together.

6. Steve and I were both born at the same hospital a year apart.

7. We went to the same junior high school and high school and I worked for his dad when I was a teenager.

I tag:

Dawn Plaid Hearts

Rachel It's a Sunny Life

Sharon Keepin' Up with the Jones'

Jen Out of the Basket

Marcia Ant Knit

Keri Voices of the Hann Family

Kelli Dave & Kelli's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment