Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Movie Night

Steve took Addis, Mulu & Jesse to the Ethiopian church while James, John, Joel & I stayed home with the Anna & Adah. We put A&A to bed and James made popcorn on the stove. The boys had a sheet laid out on the floor for us to sit on. We had Hot Tamales, 3 Muskateers, Honey Buns, popcorn, drinks and licorice. We pigged out while we watched The Sandlot. I love that movie, but while watching it I remembered why we threw it away the first time. I told the boys, "You may not watch this movie with your friends! I don't want any moms calling me!" I also didn't know that this movie was why we started saying, "You're killin' me, Smalls!" We've been saying it and I absolutely did not remember that it came from The Sandlot. It's a boy movie through and through.

No comments:

Post a Comment