Thursday, October 14, 2010

Class Day and Adoption Prayer

Today at Class Day (our homeschool co-op) I was able to present our fundraisers to the parents and kids up to grade five. Our Class Day administrator showed great support and encouragement for our two new adoptions. She had one of the dads pray for our family, the adoption, and the children coming into our family. I was so blessed to have Christian brothers and sisters praying for us. What a wonderful forum to share our story too.

They allowed me to set-up a table with my Justlovecoffee.com/grieshaberfamily info, as well as our fundraiser coming up on October 25 from Sarah's Treasure Box on Etsy.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sarahstreasurebox For every necklace sold Sarah will donate $5.00 towards our adoption fees. I'll explain in another post.

I was also allowed to place flyers for our different fundraisers in each of the parent files. I so appreciate the support we received today. Someone even stashed $40 in one of the coin boxes. Thank you! Even though I don't know who you are, our Lord does. May you receive many blessings back.

No comments:

Post a Comment