Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Happy Late Birthday Steve!

Yesterday was my husband's 48th birthday. I have been with this man for thirty-one years. Hopefully we'll have another thirty-one! We spent the day with him going to work, and then both of us took the girls to our international doctor. I met him at his work and we drove together. After we were done with that we took the girls home and then went to PF Changs for dinner and off to Cheesecake Factory for dessert., then shopping for the girls at Target.

I met him when he was fifteen and started my life with him when he was sixteen. He's a wonderful man and would do anything for me. We have a love that I'm not sure most people find in a marriage. If it wasn't for him and for our Lord I know I wouldn't be the woman I am today. Thanks, hon. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment