Friday, December 14, 2007

Disneyland & California Adventure

Yesterday was another planned Disneyland trip. Unfortunately only two of my children were able to go with me. We had a BLAST!!! I took Joel (7) and Joe (12). I was able to ride on rides that I have never been on because I've always stayed behind with the littles.

California Screamin' was a favorite of mine. I was relegated to the single seat because Joe & Joel wanted to ride together. I found out that Joel is a little rollercoaster fiend. He LOVES to ride these rollercoasters with NO HANDS!! I'm gripping the bar for my life and he has his hands high in the air. He must take after his father.........

We walked and walked until we thought our legs were going to drop off. It was fun to not deal with strollers, bottles, babies, diapers and a double wide stroller in an amusement park.

Today we're supposed to go to Wild Animal Park with our home school program, but not sure if we'll make it. I have a sick boy who was left at home yesterday, not sure if he's up for another absent mommy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment