Saturday, December 1, 2007

Shopping

Yesterday Steve and I went out for a late lunch/early dinner and then went shopping. I wanted to go to Sear's because I haven't shopped in a store for clothes for almost a year. I usually shop through the internet. I found lots of cute stuff and found that I was smaller than I anticipated! Oh the joy!!! I have graduated from the Women's Dept and can now exclusively shop the Misses section. I found that a 16 Misses is big, but a 14 is still a bit snug. I tried on a 16W and it was way too big! WooHoo! So now I'm going to try and consciously not eat as badly as I usually do. I want the 14 to fit and then be to big. :-My goal through the Christmas season will be to not eat too much sweets. But you know what? There's a fire roaring next to me in the fireplace.............and I'm tempted to go find the marshmallows and roast a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment