Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Pictures

Yesterday we went to Penney's to take pictures of the girls. They, of course, looked absolutely adorable. In the first photos I had their Ethiopian dresses on. I thought we would have a problem with Adah, but it was Anna. She would NOT stay still to save her life. She was so overstimulated she was literally bouncing around the backdrop and falling on the floor. Adah did wonderfully and posed like a little beauty queen. I wasn't able to get any good pics of them together so after changing into their beautiful red and red/black Christmas dresses (I'm dressing them like girlie girls as much as I can, it's taken sixteen years and four boys to have more girls!) I climbed in with them so Anna would stay in one spot. I ended up kissing each of them in their individual pictures and they couldn't be more precious. I have one of all three of us, I'm kissing Anna and Adah is doing what she should be, looking at the camera. That Anna. Sometimes she's so naughty. Wait! That's most of the time!!!! (As a side note, when I went to the pharmacy an older lady waiting in line looked at Anna and said, "She's got mischief in her eyes or is she tired?" I answered her, "Oh, that's mischief all right!" That lady got the biggest laugh from watching her and all she was doing was sitting in her stroller. Just think if she had been loose! She's a character.)

1 comment: