Thursday, November 1, 2007

Dressing Up for Halloween/Fall Festival

Last night we went to our church's Fall Festival. The older kids helped set-up while I kept Anna and Adah out of their hair. Steve and I took some cute pictures. I have no idea why we don't have one of Sarah. I'll have to get one from a friend. I ran the fishing game while Steve walked around with the babies. There was a costume parade where Adah waved at everyone as she went by and then Trunk or Treat. Our church family is so wonderful. I wish everyone were as blessed as we are.


Adah the ladybug: Cute as a bug in a rug!
Anna the busy bee
Adah, james, John, Anna and Joel
Michael and Joe. (Joe's friend dressed as a girl and he was the date.) (This boy is really in ninth grade and on the football team. Who would have thought he could be so cute?) Joe had a fohawk, but you can't see it because it's so dark.
Jesse and Taylor as 80's tennis players

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! the pictures are rally cute, everyone looking like they are having such a good time,I envy you all.. wish I were as Blessed, maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun pictures! I love the girls' costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have pictures of Sarah, She looked great. I will send them to you!

    ReplyDelete