Saturday, September 22, 2007

Speaking of cribs........

If you know me very well you would know that my husband will call me Murphy at times because things happen to me that don't happen to other people. Ex: I'm in the dentist chair having my wisdom teeth out and the dentist remarks that "he's never seen this before." Or the satellite man is simply installing a statellite dish and says, "I've never come across this before."

Well, yesterday after buying our Target cribs we were driving home and listening to the radio to see if we could get an update about "the big storm" that didn't seem to be happening. Instead of a weather report we hear that Graco and Simplicity brand cribs are being recalled because three children have died. I look at Steve and said, "Of course they're being recalled, I JUST BOUGHT TWO!!!!" Do you think I would have heard the recall earlier on the news or on the way to the store. Oh no! That would be too, too easy. Instead I sit with two recalled crib boxes. My poor husband. It's not always easy being married to Murphy.

No comments:

Post a Comment