Sunday, October 14, 2007

Anna's eyes are just fine!

We had an appt. with the eye doctors this last week for Anna's droopy eyelid. Our pediatrician didn't know if it was just a droopy eyelid or if there was a problem with her vision. After having her eyes dilated and an optometrist and an opthamologist looking at them they said her eyes are just fine. If and when we ever want to have surgery for her eyelid we can when she's about five or older. I think she's fine the way she is. She's a doll baby and couldn't be any cuter!

Thank you Lord for Anna. She's a little spitfire that keeps us young and on our toes. You made a perfect match!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Vikki!

    I agree she is beautiful, as is her sweet sister.

    I have been reading your blog weekly, for a while now. I love the pictures, it's very nice to 'see' all of you.

    Hug those little girls for me.

    Your friend, Lisa Michele

    ReplyDelete