Sunday, October 21, 2007

How can a girl make such a mess?


I was sucking on a See's sucker a while ago. Both of the girls ended up in my lap and I lost my sucker. Decided to put them in their high chairs and let them each have one.


Adah is just about as clean as someone can get eating a sucker. She's so sweet she doesn't even like to get dirty!

Do you see the difference between Anna and Adah? Steve noticed it. The mess.
Anna is messy as all get out. That is how she attacks life. She goes full throttle. Nothing stops her except her bottle and her crib. That's why we call her Hurricane Anna.

Two different personalities. Two very different girls. Both of them ours. We love it!

2 comments:

  1. Must be something about the name "Anna", mine is a little spitfire and all her shirts have stains on them (she's 3). I've enjoyed seeing pictures of your girls and reading about the whole adoption experience. Lord willing I'd like to meet them sometime soon! -Ruth (Rachel W's sister)

    ReplyDelete