Monday, October 29, 2007

Day at the Pumpkin Patch

Today we went to buy costumes and to the pumpkin patch. Joel is a police officer, John will be a storm trooper, James-some kind of ninja, Joe will use our homemade Care Bear outfit, Sarah will be a Grease cheerleader, and the girls will be a ladybug and a bee. :)


Here are some pics for you to enjoy of our day at the patch.

Joel in uniform.


Adah not sure what to think about this llama and Joel wants it to lick his hand.


Joel, Anna, Mommy, Anna, and John


James in the cornstalk maze. John trying to persuade this pony that it is hungry.
Anna puckering up for a smoochie.

Adah in the pumpkin cart.
Oh to be six again.

Joe and Anna entering the cornstalk maze.


The cashier gave us six free pumpkins for the kids. They were smaller, but free is free! I told John he could get a pumpkin as big as he could carry to the car. No cheating with a wagon. I should have known that boy would have picked a $14 whopper. After he lugged it ALL the WAY from the patch I couldn't take my offer away. A deal is a deal. I forget he's so strong and will prove that he can do anything even if it kills him. He's ALOT like his mother.

5 comments:

  1. Wow that Pumpkin patch looks like allot of fun... wish I were there.

    Halloween is my favorite time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun, Paula. Joel asked if we could go back next year. I'm ready to go back tomorrow! They had several free things as well as things you could pay for. They had a good time.

    Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun. What a life your girls have now. Who would a thought one year ago. Look forward to tomorrow night. My girls are going to be princesses, what else is there? :)

    ReplyDelete