Thursday, May 22, 2008

Awana

Last night was the last time with our Awana kids in our individual clubs until September. For me it was the last night because I won't be continuing in the Cubbie club. We've had fun, but I've had a lot going on this year. You know, like bringing four daughters into our family in only eight months.

The boys and older girls were able to spend their Awana bucks at the Awana store. Much to the dismay of my nine year old the girls got to pick first and took all the "good" stuff. Lessons in patience, I guess.

Joel finished two Sparkie books and needs just needs to say one more verse to review his second book and receive the review patch. He needs five verses to review his first book and receive the first year review patch.

John is part way through his first T&T book.

James finished one T & T book and is working on his second book. He hopes to finish all four books by the end of next year.

Addis & Mulu just had fun because they've only been here for a month. I don't know what they'll do in September because their language won't be up to the point where they can recite the verses for their age.

Maybe I need to see if they have ESL books.

No comments:

Post a Comment