Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Mother's Day

I woke up Sunday morning with three smiling boys who treated me to a breakfast of scrambled eggs (John), toast; one buttered, one with peanut butter because he didn't know which one I wanted (Joel) and a hot cup of tea. James went out and picked some mustard seed flowers and placed them on a vase. All brought to me on a tray. :-)

The day continued with cards, gift cards, chocolate cake, ribs, and baked potatoes. Mother's Day is a glorious thing. Too bad it doesn't last the whole year.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet... you've got some real sweet thoughtful boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun having sons? I grew up in a family with no boys and I really think my parent missed out! It is amazing what young boys will do to honor Mama. Of course it helps if there is a thoughtful Daddy around giving them the idea, too. :o)

    ReplyDelete