Thursday, March 13, 2008

Danielle's Place

I have a wonderful resource that I use and thought I would share it with you. It's http://www.daniellesplace.com You will find crafts, stories, games, and themed lessons. I have used it with our 4 & 5 Sunday School Class, Grades 1-3 Science, Cubbies, etc....

Our lesson has been on Easter the last few weeks in Cubbies. I'm not always satisfied with the activities they give us in the Awana Cubby lessons so I go to either the books that I have from church or I go to Danielle's Place. I can usually find something that will work.

If you homeschool, need Easter or holiday ideas, work with children at church then you'll love this site! I did pay the $20 or so fee to have access to everything and it is well worth it. There are free items and you won't be disappointed. Check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Hello - a while back you posted about the B and B. Can you tell me if you stayed in the "2 bedroom house" there? Their website looks much different from what you described and I'd like to get more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did. You can see pictues back in the August posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, thanks. I saw them. Were there other rooms than the ones you stayed at? Were there many other people staying there at the time? Thanks..trying to make a decision.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear anonymous,

    There was another house that was a common house that the family who owns it would use to watch tv... There wasn't anyone else staying when were. It was the rainy season so it was cold in the house: no insulation, formica tile floor.

    How old are the children you're adopting? We had two babies and although the family was very gracious it was a primitive situation and I felt "stuck." There was no way I was going anywhere on my own, had I of ventured out I would have gotten lost. If you are adopting older children it might work for you. You also have to pay all funds up front. If you don't like it, you're out of your money. I lost about $900.

    I loved it at the Hilton.

    ReplyDelete