Monday, March 31, 2008

Last week

Last week started out with me getting sick with a cold. One by one different kids came down with it. Today I have James, Sarah, and Joel who aren't feeling well.

We had several air-soft wars here since some of the youth that go to our church had the week off. Our yard is perfect for it. We have big oak trees that they can run and hide in.

Friday Steve and I went with Jesse to San Diego Christian College www.sdcc.edu for Scholarship Day. We toured the campus and met several of the administrative staff. It was nice to have a semi-alone day with him. He had to go off for interviews and essays so we only got him part of the time.

Saturday James went to a Cancer Ball with his friend Katie-Rose. He didn't feel well so we had to pick him up early. He wore a tux and rode there in a limo. When I have more time I'll post the pictures from that.

Saturday Sarah and I went to a women's breakfast at church. That was yummy. They served blueberry french toast. I'd never had that before! Sarah made a card when it was craft time.

I stayed home from church yesterday with my sick children. We have SAT testing with our ISP today, not sure who is actually going to make it since they're not feeling well. It's about time I go wake them up and find out.

My friend, Dawn, Plaid Hearts, offered to make modest swimsuits for my four youngest daughters. I found two different prints on ebay that I liked. Thanks Dawn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment