Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday

Woke up today to find that Anna had thrown up on her pillow. She has caught the cough that the other children have and I think she gagged and threw up from that. She's quite the snuggle bug today. We love snuggle bugs in this house.

We didn't go on our plane ride. We drove about fifty miles, had an early dinner, and then talked to the pilot. He said we could go, but wouldn't see much so we are rescheduling for a HOT and clear summer day.

We went to Sears to look for bathing suits for the girls. I don't let my girls wear one-pieces without long board shorts and it has been impossible to find any in the stores. All the shorts are teeny, tiny. I want my girls covered up so some pervert doesn't get his thrill looking at their little tushies at the pool or the the beach. I saw some in the Land's End catalog and since Sears carries Lands End I thought that might save me on shipping, but they don't have the bathing suits that I was looking for.

James went to get fitted for a tux today. He is going to a cancer ball with his friend, Katie, in two weeks. Joe needed some items for his trip to Mexico this coming week so he went with his dad and James.

Rearranged a few bookcases yesterday. Trying to shuffle things around so all is taken care of before our new daughters arrive.

Gotta go and shop for swim attire!

1 comment:

  1. Do you want for me to make modest swimwear for your girls? I have extra material and it doesn't take much timea at all!

    ReplyDelete