Friday, June 27, 2008

Books ordered!

Because I have my hands in so many pots next year I need to be organized. Well...............drumroll please...........I finished ALL my grades for ALL of my children BEFORE they were due. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :-)

Then to top THAT off, I have ordered ALL the schoolwork I need for all seven children next year. Glory be to God.

My VBS crafts are figured out, ordered, in and just about ready to go.

I've decided I'm taking on Cubbies again, so I'm working on that and have three leaders lined up. Yes! Thank you, Lord!

Now I need to lesson plan and figure out our co-op classes. There are forty-six students signed up for the games class and eleven and thirteen for the living books classes. The living books classes are actually what are stressing me out.

Praise God He has allowed my brain to work when it needs to and my organizational skills to kick in. "Please Lord keep me on track. Help me to serve You and these little ones. Give me the strength and the wisdom when I need it. When I'm tired You'll have to pull me through. When I'm weary You';; will have to make me strong. I'm yours, Lord. Use me."

No comments:

Post a Comment