Sunday, June 15, 2008

Jesse blessed us today




Today Jesse sang and played a song on the piano during the worship service that he wrote. I was overcome with emotion, humility, pride, and joyfulness all at the same time. I broke down and sobbed. I couldn't control myself. I was so humbled by the young man that was behind the microphone at the piano playing a song that he wrote the lyrics and the music to. Could this be the same boy who turned to the side, crossed his arms and wouldn't look at the congregation when he was singing with the children's choir for the first time? Is this the boy who doesn't say but two words every single day? I don't have the lyrics to his song, but if he gives me permsission I'll post them.

Thank you, Jesse, or today you have blessed us.

No comments:

Post a Comment