Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I hate the titles.........

Joel finished his first grade math book yesterday!! He likes the Singapore Math and started in the second grade book today. He does A Beka K5 Phonics and Reading and will finish that in a few weeks. Good job, Joel!

James went to testing yesterday and today. For some odd reason he REALLY liked it. Go figure! Joe is like most of us with tests, he could take it or leave it.

Paula, thank you for investigating the bike shorts for me! I was shopping on The Children's Place and then the page disappeared, never to come back again! I found that Walmart might have some.

I've been sick with this flu. I function during the day, but about 4:00 I'm ready for bed.

We received new measurements for the girls. They both grew in height!

I had a really weird thing happen to me. I order clothes from Coldwater Creek. Yesterday I received a package with two t-shirts that I didn't order with an invoice that didn't match what was inside the package. Weird.

1 comment:

  1. Your welcome! I don't know the size bike shorts you want, they had some nice bright colored ones for like $5.00 or $6.00 each, the only thing is the shipping and handling charges would add up.
    So sorry to hear you're sick with the flu.
    You know I was meditating a thought happened to me... Addis Rose looks like the actress Lynn Whitfield who played in the Women of Brewster Place...I checked it out, sure enough she sure does.
    I ordered Imitrex (migraine headaches) from an online pharmacy 2 months ago and still haven't got It, I keep sending e-mails and calling they say could have got hung-up in customs(coming from India)the miracle is I haven't had a migraine while waiting on this medicine..I've never gone 2 months without a migraine Hallelujah!!!
    Take care, I keep you all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete